[Nfbofnc] Email Accessibility Survey

ghraynfbofnc at charter.net ghraynfbofnc at charter.net
Fri Mar 20 09:55:57 UTC 2009

Hello!

Gary Ray Here.  I have been asked to pass the following along.

I am conducting a survey on email accessibility, and will be doing a drawing
for 2 prizes of $50 Visa cash cards on April 30. The winners will be
contacted by email at that time. I was wondering if you would be willing to
share this information to any interested members in your state? The
Pennsylvania and Maryland chapters of the NFB have already participated.

Here is the information about the survey:

Time expected: 30-45 Minutes

Participants Needed: Blind individuals, age 18 or older, who are screen
reader users, and not able to use screen magnification software

Requirements: Experience using the JAWS screen Reader, and a basic knowledge
of using an Internet web browser.

The web link for the survey is

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/76175/email-usage-survey-for-blind-users

For more information, please contact