[Nfbofnc] You Are Invited to the Best Exhibit Hall Ever!

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Mon Mar 7 18:12:43 UTC 2011

Dear NFB of NC members and leaders,

    The students' division is inviting you to come see the exhibit hall at our seminar on Saturday, March 19th, at the Governor Morehead School for the Blind free of charge.  The exhibit hall will be open from 10:00 am until 12:00 pm.

We have appreciated all of your support in the past, and it's our way of saying "thank you."  We also want you to see what we're doing, and we want you to benefit from our work.

We are going to have 28 exhibits.  It would be just plain wasteful to bring in all of these exhibitors from across the country and not invite you all to come see them.

We'll have adaptive technology, adaptive recreation, employment opportunities, blindness skill training centers, guide dog schools, and more!  A complete list of exhibits is attached to this email.  In addition to many exhibits, we will also have literature tables for those agencies not able to make the journey for our seminar.  Our exhibit hall will represent agencies from many states, including California, Florida, Michigan, New York, Kansas, Minnesota, and more!

Here is the street address for the Governor Morehead School:

301 Ashe Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27606-2199

Please come take advantage of this free opportunity, courtesy of the North Carolina Association of Blind Students.

If you have any questions, please email me.

Thank you!

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
President
The North Carolina Association of Blind Students
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."    -Aristotle