[Nfbofnc] Introduction

Terri S princessterri76 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 11:58:01 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

My name is Terri, and I joined this list to find out if there may be an
active chapter in Greenville. I am moving out there in about 2 and a half
weeks, and I would love to hear from people that live in this area.

I am moving to NC from Michigan, so this is going to be a big change for me.
It is one I am excited about though. The more people I can meet however, the
better I will feel about this whole move.

So please feel free to contact me if you'd like to do so. I'd love to here
about the Greenville chapter, and what you think of Greenville itself.

Thank you,

Terri