[Nfbofnc] Introduction

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 20:33:40 UTC 2011

Terri:

I know that there has been talk of starting a chapter in Greenville,
but I am not sure what has come of it. Our student division president,
Justin Salisbury, goes to Eastern Carolina University, in Greenville,
and he can probably tell you more about that chapter's development.

I wanted to reply though, because I am very familiar with several NFB
members in Michigan. I worked at Camp Tuhsmeheta, a camp for blind
children in Greenville, MI,  for several summers. So, welcome to the
south.

Although the Greenville chapter has not yet begun, there are some
active chapters, and our state convention is each year in September.

Cindy