[Nfbofnc] Introduction

Albert Sanchez albertsanchez at suddenlink.net
Tue Nov 15 21:56:54 UTC 2011

Dear Terri,
I am Albert Sanchez from Greenville NC, welcome in advance to the area. My
wife Gerrie and I have been in this area for about 4-1/2 years. We are,
along with some other blind persons, in the process of reorganizing the
Greenville (Pitt County) chapter and will be pleased to have you become a
part of our organization when you get into the area. We are scheduled to
have a meeting this Saturday to elect officers and adopt a Constitution. I
will keep you posted on our activities and, when you get moved into the area
will be pleased to assist in any way possible. Feel free to contact me via
email or by phone.

Yours Cordially
Albert Sanchez
phone: 252-757-3023