[Nfbofsc] Greenville News

Steve Cook STCook at sccb.sc.gov
Wed Aug 13 18:24:34 UTC 2014

Hi All,

If you have not heard yet, the Greenville News of SC is now on Newsline!!!  You can reach this paper through option 3 from the main menu.  Also, if you are not currently signed up for Newsline give me a call.  If you have any questions pertaining to Newsline.  Give me a call at the below number in my signature.  Also, if you have had a phone number, Email address or your mailing address change call me to update this information in our Newsline data base.

Steve Cook, CPM
Assistive Technology Consultant
SC Commission for the Blind
1430 Confederate Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
Phone: (803) 898-8788
E-Mail: stcook at sccb.sc.gov

August is Children Eye Safety Month. The South Carolina Commission for Blind encourages you to have your child's vision check at the most critical stages of their visual development. Children should have their vision checked as they continue to grow at 6 months, 3 years, before the first grade and at least every two years between 6 and 18 years of age. For more information about how the SC Commission for the Blind can help you or a loved one, please visit us at www.sccb.state.sc.us or give us a call at 888-335-5951.