[Nfbofsc] Amazon & Face Book Class

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Dec 29 03:00:51 UTC 2014

On Saturday, January 17, 2015 from 10:00 to 4:00.  The Computer Science &
Technology Division (CSTD) will have a class on Amazon and Face Book as you
have requested!  You must have knowledge of the assistive technology you use
to access computers.  We are asking for a $5 donation in order to take the
class.  You will be responsible for your own lunch.  There are enough
restaurants in walking distance for lunch.  Due to a limited number of
computers in the lab.  We are taking the first 4 people to sign up for the
class.  After this we will start a waiting list.  The deadline in order to
sign up for the class is Saturday, January 10, 2015.  Send a message to
Steve Cook at cookcafe at sc.rr.com or call (803) 254-022, be sure to leave a
message with your name and a phone number.  If you have your own laptop, you
are more than welcome to bring this for class.

Steve Cook

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC