[Nfbofsc] Employer of the Year Award

NFBSC Office via Nfbofsc nfbofsc at nfbnet.org
Thu May 22 13:27:46 UTC 2014

May 22, 2014

Memo To:  Chapter & Division Presidents

                   Employer of the Year Award Committee

From:         Ed Bible, Chairman

The Employer of the Year Award is to be presented this year at the NFB of SC Convention at the Marriott Hotel in Columbia, Saturday, August 9 at the NFB of SC convention Banquet.  As in past years, we are seeking nominations for this award from you concerning employers who demonstrate a proven track record in hiring the blind.  All you need to do is to write me a letter describing the employer you have in mind, what they have done in hiring the blind, the name, address and phone number of the business and the contact person there.  It is important that company representatives attend the convention banquet in order to receive the award.  Get your nominations in to me by no later than July 25 and send them to:

          Ed Bible, Chairman

          Employer of the Year Award Committee

          136 Penny Lane

          Lexington, SC 29073

          ebible at sc.rr.com

The deadline is important so that the committee can make a decision and the plaque can be ordered in time for the convention.