[Nfbofsc] 2014 NFB of SC Exhibit Hall Application Form

NFBSC Office via Nfbofsc nfbofsc at nfbnet.org
Thu May 22 13:31:39 UTC 2014

May 22, 2014

Memo To:  NFB of SC Chapter & Division Presidents

2014 NFB of SC Exhibit Hall Application Form

          The largest statewide convention of the blind in the nation will be held August 8-10 at the Marriott Hotel in Columbia as the NFB of SC holds its 70th Anniversary Convention.

          One of the highlights of the convention will be the Exhibit Hall.  The Exhibit Hall offers agencies, businesses and the blind opportunities to display their services on behalf of the blind at the convention.  Even aids and appliances catalogs are welcome to be displayed in the Exhibit Hall.  We are planning to have at least 300 delegates represented from all across the state.  You will want to display for this big event.  Exhibit Hall hours are Friday, August 8 from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.; Saturday, August 9 from 7:00 to 8:15 a.m. and from 5:45 to 6:15 p.m.; and Sunday morning from 7:15 to 8:15 a.m.  Please fill out the Exhibit Hall Application and return it to NFB of SC Convention Exhibit Hall, 119 S. Kilbourne Rd., Columbia, SC 29205 with a $35.00 check for NFB of SC affiliates for Exhibit Hall space by no later than August 1.

          Please make your hotel reservations now by calling 803-771-7000 with the Columbia Marriott Hotel and be sure to state that you are with the NFB of SC Convention.  I look forward to seeing you there!

Cordially,

David Houck

Exhibit Hall Chairman

2014 NFB of SC Convention Exhibit Hall Application

August 8 -10, Columbia Marriott Hotel

Organization Name: ____________________________________________________

Person Responsible: ____________________________________________________

Address: _____________________________________________________________

Phone:  ___________________________

Estimated date and time of arrival _______________________

Number of tables  _____

Number of chairs  _____

Number of electrical outlets  _____

Please return this application with a check for $35.00 for NFB of SC chapters and divisions  payable to the NFB of SC by no later than August 1 to:

NFB of SC Convention Exhibit Hall

119 S. Kilbourne Rd.

Columbia, SC 29205

We welcome display information such as brochures and catalogs.  Remember, there are at least 300 delegates expected.  Please make your reservations now by calling 803-771-7000 with the Columbia Marriott Hotel at and be sure to state that you are with the NFB of SC Convention.

David Houck

Exhibit Hall Chairman