[Nfbofsc] Educator of the Year Award

NFBSC Office via Nfbofsc nfbofsc at nfbnet.org
Thu May 22 13:35:10 UTC 2014

May 22, 2014

Memo To:  NFB of SC Chapter & Division Presidents

From:  Marty McKenzie, Chairperson, Educator of the Year Award

Dear Colleagues:

At the August 8-10, 2014 NFB of SC Convention at the Columbia Marriott Hotel, we will be recognizing an outstanding educator who instructs blind students in South Carolina.  You are invited to nominate the best possible recipient.  Please send me a letter describing your nominee, their name, address, phone number and school they teach at along with a detailed description as to why you believe this nominee should receive the award.  I need to receive your nomination by July 25 so the decision can be made by the committee.  The chosen recipient will need to attend the NFB of SC convention banquet on Saturday evening, August 9.  Please send your nominations to:

Marty McKenzie

1516 Lucky Rd.

Lake City, SC 29560

marty2 at ftc-i.net

Please do not nominate a prior recipient of the award.