[Nfbofsc] accessible

Nancy VanderBrink nvanderbrink at icloud.com
Wed May 6 13:07:46 UTC 2015

For the nonperishable stuff, we have started ordering things from Amazon instead that way we only have to get the things that are perishable from the grocery store. The nice part is that it is delivered directly to your house. And you don't have to get a ride to go get those things.  I think there is something with Kroger at least there was when I lived in Kentucky about you being able to call and let them know the things that you want, and then you could get a ride to the grocery store to go pick those things up. That is actually an interesting question. Perhaps it's something the NFB could investigate.

Thanks,
Nancy VanderBrink
Sent from my iPhone