[Nfbofsc] IOS Class

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun May 10 23:40:00 UTC 2015

Hi All,

The Computer Science and Technology Division is having an IOS class on May
30, 2015, from 10:00 to 3:30 at the Federation Center of the Blind at 119 S
Killbourne Road.  The morning session will be using GPS with voice over.
After lunch, we will be assisting participants with any apps they have
questions about.  If you have specific apps you have questions about, let us
know in advance to prepare for the class.  We are asking for a $5 donation
and you are responsible for your own lunch.  If you have any questions or to
sign up for the class.  Contact Steve Cook at cookcafe at sc.rr.com or 803
254-0222.

Steve Cook

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC