[Nfbofsc] Tech Classes

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Nov 14 19:23:22 UTC 2015

Hi All,

The Computer Science & Technology Division is looking into having a
Technology Class in the first quarter of 2016.  We, as a division, would
like to know what you would like to learn or what skills you'd like to
improve, pertaining to the below topics.  If you do not see any topics
listed below you are interested in, please let me know using the contact
information listed at the bottom of this message.

Digital players (NLS standard and advance, VR Stream 2, Book Port Plus,
Blaze ET, Book Sense XT or any other players not listed here)

Windows

ITunes on the windows operating system

JAWS

Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)

Internet explorer

Apple products

IOS apps (Be specific)

IOS operating system on the iPhone, iPad or the iPod

Entering contacts

Sending and receiving text messages

Sending and receiving Email messages

Using SIRI

Voice over

To give feedback.  Send a message to cookcafe at sc.rr.com or call Steve Cook
at 803 254 0222.  If no one answers, be sure to leave a message.

Steve Cook

President

Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC