[Nfbofsc] 3D Photo Works.

Steve Cook STCook at sccb.sc.gov
Tue Nov 17 15:03:22 UTC 2015

Greetings, Federation friends. I am John Olson, founder and CEO of 3DPhotoWorks.

Blind People Speak Up. Let your voice be heard.
Tell us the one World Famous Painting you would like to see.
3DPhotoWorks, with support from the National Federation of the Blind, has developed a 3D Tactile Fine Art Printing process that allows blind people to “see” fine art, diagrams, and other images.
The time has come for the world's blind population to enjoy art and photography. We want to know, what is the very first famous work of art you would like to see.
The world is full of fine art ready to be converted and printed in 3D for you to enjoy. There are 35,000 museums in the U.S. ready to share their collections.  If we receive 10,000 votes by December, 1st then the most popular artwork will be installed at the National Federation of the Blind's Headquarters in Baltimore, MD for all to see.
Let your voice be heard, vote now, invite 5 blind friends to vote. Let's get 10,000 blind voters to speak up. Let everyone know that the world’s blind population is ready to “see” and enjoy fine art.
Write in your choice or, choose from our list of the top 24 Most Famous Paintings of all time. Each painting in our list offers a brief description of the art. To learn more about the painting, click the icon within the box.
This "Vote" is open to everyone, worldwide. Please note you may vote more than once.

http://wshe.es/ztcXnulY

Adam Friedman / Digital Craftsman
adam at ovenlight.com / 503.380.6610Ovenlight
www.ovenlight.com

Steve Cook, CPM
Assistive Technology Consultant
SC Commission for the Blind
1430 Confederate Avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
Phone: (803) 898-8788
Fax: (803) 898-8882
E-Mail: stcook at sccb.sc.gov

November is diabetic awareness month. Diabetes is one of the leading causes of blindness in the United States. If you are diabetic, the South Carolina Commission for the Blind encourages you to receive a dilated eye exam yearly. For more information about how the SC Commission for the Blind can help you or a loved one, please visit us at www.sccb.state.sc.us or give us a call at 803-898-8731. .