[Nfbofsc] Needed supplies for the Federation Center of the Blind

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Fri Oct 23 12:56:50 UTC 2015

Dear Federation Family:

              While we are in the process of raising much needed funding for
the Federation Center of the Blind, I have some good news in that the City
of Columbia will be providing us with $9,000 in funding in the next few
weeks.

However, in the meantime, our budget has become very tight.  The Federation
Center is in need of office supplies and if you can arrange any of these
supplies listed below, it would be greatly appreciated.  I would like to
thank Thom Spittle for contributing 2 reams of copy paper and Katherine
Ziegler for her willingness to supply some envelopes.  We have enough office
supplies to get us through October (next week).  We will need:

8 ½ X 11” white copy paper

#10 blank white envelopes with no windows

9X12” envelopes

12X15” manilla envelopes for mailing braille

Black ink pens, medium point

If you can assist in this area, it would be helpful in getting out the
weekly Positive Notes, correspondence, braille, etc.  Thank you for your
support

David Houck

Executive Director

Federation Center of the Blind