[Nfbofsc] A chance to help a member in need

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue May 10 16:34:11 UTC 2016

Hi Federation Family,

Sadly, we found out that John Grubbs of our Barnwell Chapter passed away
yesterday morning from a long bout with cancer. His family is in need of
financial assistance to help pay for the funeral expenses.  John had no kind
of insurance, so Janice Still and his family are tasked with trying to pay a
$7000 bill. They have$6000 left on the balance.  For any individual or
chapter who can, please send donations to the funeral home, and specify that
it is for John Grubbs.  They will notify the family of your
greatly-appreciated contribution and of course, apply it to the balance of
the bill.  .

Mole Funeral Home

PO Box 254

Barnwell, SC 29812

If you cannot make a donation, I am sure prayers would be welcome.  They are
always free!

For anyone who would like to attend John's funeral, it will be on Thursday
at the chapel of Mole Funeral Home.  You may call them at (803) 259-3166 for
their street address.

Thanks Everyone.

Shannon

Steve and Shannon Cook

Today I married my best friend.

The one that I laugh with, live for, love.

October 11, 2003