[Nfbofsc] {Spam?} FW: color identifier

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Thu Nov 3 18:44:28 UTC 2016

fyi

From: Dale [mailto:dale.pat at att.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2016 2:42 PM
To: 'federation center'; nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Subject: color identifier

Hi David:

A friend called me about an article which appeared in Our Special concerning
a new color identifier.  Its called Rainbow Ii. Color Reader.   Edmondson
Engineering in California is selling the device . Its supposed to identify
40 colors.  The cost is $70.  It apparently has just one button and it
sounds very easy to use.  I just ordered one myself.

If anyone is interested, the phone number is area code 760, 329-0282. If
people want more information, they can go to Rainbow Color Reader.com.

   Dale