[Nfbofsc] {Spam?} Billy Eubanks

dorothy barksdale dcbarksdale at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 19 11:47:20 UTC 2016

Hi dale, just finishing reading your email.  I spoke with Loretta last night
and she gave me the rundown.  That is horrible; unbelieveable that people
are still living in the dark ages by thinking that blind people are helpless
and need somebody to take them by the hand and lead them from point a to
point be; ridiculous!