[Nfbofsc] FW: Magnify America Program

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Thu Sep 1 16:29:38 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Ginger Landreth [mailto:nfblaurens at prtcnet.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2016 12:15 PM
To: efinley at wlbg.com; news at golaurens.com; news at lcadvertiser.com;
rstevens at wlbg.com; officeofthepresident at nfb.org; Debra Canty; David Houck;
frankcoppel at att.net; Helen McNuer
Subject: Magnify America Program

We are putting together a program (as follows) we need your help to
advertise. We are a non-profit organization, newspapers could advertise in
the church events/bulletin board section.

Thanks,

Ginger Landreth; Bell Federation Center of the Blind

The Laurens County Chapter of the NFB and the Bell Federation Center of the
Blind are sponsoring a program by Magnify America that spotlights products
for the blind and people of low vision. The program will be held in the
Community Building of St. James United Methodist Church located at 301 Watts
Ave, Laurens, SC 29360. The program is free and open to the public. We hope
to see everyone on October 6th at 7:00pm for the program. If you have any
questions or need further information please call Helen at (864) 340-1072