[Nfbofsc] Rocky bottom Fun Day Fundraiser flyer

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 21 20:40:21 UTC 2017

Hello Federation Family!

Awesome convention!

As promised, I am attaching the Fun Day flier for all to distribute. Remember, individuals will travel for fun events and mini vacations. Please, please, please share and post the fliers where ever you feel led!

 I appreciate all your hard work to make this event fun and successful!

to those of you who gave me Fun Day items at the convention, thank you so very much!

Please consider how you can assist with Fun Day!

contact me with any questions or ideas. I will be happy to pick up donations from the center or call me and I will pick them up from you!

Thank you so very much for all your help!

Kind Regards,

jennifer Bazer

803-960-9977 text and talk

803-661-6622 home