[Nfbofsc] JW Smith, President of the Nfb Greenville chapter sister passed, Monday, August 21, 2017

Debra Canty debra.canty at frontier.com
Tue Aug 22 01:45:39 UTC 2017

NFB of SC Bereavement Notice

Let not your heart be troubled. Ye believe in God, believe also in me.

(John 14:1)

JW Smith, NFB President of the Greenville Chapter requested prayer for his
dear sister during the Sunday morning worship on August 20th at the state
convention.

God in his infinite wisdom, came into our midst on Monday, August 21, 2017
and called (Sis. Bessie L. Smith Williams) home from time to eternity. She
was the dear sister of JW Smith.

Please keep the Smith and Williams family in your prayers and especially in
their days ahead.

JW (Orabell) Smith

107 Lockman Drive

Greenville, SC 29611