[Nfbofsc] Fun Day item requests for country store, live auction and yard sale!

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Sun Aug 27 18:59:56 UTC 2017

Hello Federation Family!

Thank you to those individuals and chapters who have contact me to donate
items for the live auction, country store and yard sale!

For the auction, we have Carolina and Clemson signed balls, Carolina
Panthers signed football, pearls, coffee pot and coffee, Dollywood tickets,
zoo tickets, Bluetooth speaker gift cards, and so much more! Please contact
me if you wish to have a new item added to a gift basket or wish to
contribute an item to the live auction.

The country store is getting stocked with Linda's famous chocolates,
homemade soaps and bath bombs, and more. If you wish to contribute items
like jams and jellies, jewelry, candles and other homemade items, please let
me know!

We would love to add gently used or new other items to the yard sale. We
have a few items at this time!

There will be obstacle courses, bounce houses, slides, cotton candy, snow
cones and much more on Saturday, September 2 from 10:00 until 5:00.

If you are a vendor and would be willing to contribute sodas and water to
the country store for sale, please let me know.

Also, if you wish to head up bingo or an Uno tournament to raise money, we
would love to see that fun added to the weekend!

With all our help, we will make this a huge success at Rocky Bottom!

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Kind Regards,

Jennifer Bazer

803-960-9977