[Nfbofsc] FW: Introduction & Information

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Thu Feb 9 18:37:44 UTC 2017

FYI

From: Ian Vosper [mailto:ian at sequelselect.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2017 12:58 PM
To: nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Cc: roncpeck at blindjudofoundation.org; mary.lozner at gmail.com
Subject: Introduction & Information

Hi David,

Thank you for taking my call this morning. I did call Jennifer and left her
a voice mail. Please find attached some information about Rock Hill Judo
Academy. You can also visit our website at: www.rockhilljudo.com ; or our
Facebook page at Rock Hill Judo Academy. I have copied this email to Ron
Peck; Co- founder of the Blind Judo Foundation. Please feel free to contact
Ron if you have questions about the foundation or RHJA. Also kindly visit
www.blindjudofoundation.org

As we discussed; I have run in to many road blocks and I would like to thank
you for offering to help spread the news about us. Teaching the visually
impaired and blind is extremely rewarding. Not just for us; but the the
student. Judo is the most formidable martial art that can be taught to the
visually handicapped.

I look forward to communicating with you more and to develop a relationship
for helping others become athletes in their own right.

Sincerely

Ian Vosper

Cell# 803-327-7821

Ian Vosper