[Nfbofsc] January Columbia Chapter Meeting

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Jan 1 23:23:20 UTC 2017

Come join us for our January meeting of the Columbia chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC!  Meeting location and time is as follows:
Federation Center of the Blind 119 S Kilbourne Road, Columbia, SC 29201 at
6:15 PM on Thursday, January 12, 2017.  Please share this announcement with
your contacts.  Also, if you know of someone with a visual impairment, be
sure to inform them of this meeting!  I look forward to seeing you their!

Steve and Shannon Cook

Steve on Dice World: Steve6009

Steve on Twitter: @SteveCook67

Today I married my best friend.

The one that I laugh with, live for, love.

October 11, 2003