[Nfbofsc] Pantry

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Jan 2 15:55:14 UTC 2017

Hi All,

The Columbia chapter is starting a pantry group.  The way this works is you
create a list of items you would like others to give you up to a value of $5
value.  Here are a few examples: bleach, detergent, deodorant, toilet paper,
tissue, hand sanitizer, non-perishable food items, ETC.  The month of your
birthday the others participating in the group will purchase items from your
list and give to you.  If you miss purchasing items for a person one month,
you must catch up the next month with the person you missed and the new
person for the month.  Tiffiny will explain more at our chapter meeting on
1/12/17.

Steve and Shannon Cook

Steve on Dice World: Steve6009

Steve on Twitter: @SteveCook67

Today I married my best friend.

The one that I laugh with, live for, love.

October 11, 2003