[Nfbofsc] FW: Self Driving Car Survey - University of Florida

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Wed Mar 29 19:39:06 UTC 2017

FYI

From: Bible, Ed [mailto:Ed.Bible at sccb.sc.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 2:49 PM
To: frankcoppel at att.net; Jennifer Bazer; David Houck;
debra.canty at frontier.com; jbazer at sc.rr.com
Cc: ebible at sc.rr.com
Subject: FW: Self Driving Car Survey - University of Florida

FYI

From: Walker, Kyle
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 1:53 PM
To: Bible, Ed <Ed.Bible at sccb.sc.gov>; Sandel, Cali
<Cali.Sandel at sccb.sc.gov>; Driscoll, Danielle
<Danielle.Driscoll at sccb.sc.gov>; Marshall, Karma
<Karma.Marshall at sccb.sc.gov>; Massey, Felisa <Felisa.Massey at sccb.sc.gov>
Cc: Hlasney Evans, Eva <Eva.Evans at sccb.sc.gov>

The following survey on self-driving cars has been approved by SCCB for
anyone who wants to voluntarily complete it. If you have a list serve or
other ways to get this into the hands of persons who are blind or visually
impaired, please do.

The survey website is: http://evalui.com

Kyle J. Walker MRC, CRC, CPM

Division Director, Consumer Services