[Nfbofsc] Chapters & Divisions of the NFB of SC

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Oct 3 23:51:24 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I have updated the Chapters & Divisions page on the NFB of SC website.  Take
a look at it and let me know your thoughts.  If you do not see your chapter
listed there, please give me a call at (803) 254-0222.  I called all of the
chapter and division presidents listed on the website to receive their
permission to put their information on the website.  The information listed
there is current.

Steve Cook

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division