[Nfbofsc] Little Pig's

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Oct 17 19:53:05 UTC 2017

I want to go, but it may be next summer before I can fly down to SC.

..

Eric from Los Angeles reminds you to try to be good to each other.  Never sweat the small stuff; always reach faster; higher; stronger.  Eric on Facebook, eric at pmpmail.com; please join my Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/

..