[Nfbofsc] Little Pig's

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Oct 18 00:06:54 UTC 2017

Hi,

This is for us to distribute information about blindness and NFB programs,
correct?  Will we have a table or two set up there?  How many volunteers do
we need?

Thanks,
Shannon
Steve and Shannon Cook
Steve on Dice World: Steve6009
Steve on Twitter: @SteveCook67
Today I married my best friend.
The one that I laugh with, live for, love.
October 11, 2003