[Nfbofsc] Bowling Conference Call and Fundraiser Ideal

Linda ldizzley at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 9 14:55:38 UTC 2017

Greetings to All,

Below, please find two important announcements from the Lee County Chapter;                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             1.  Bowing Conference Call - Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 8:00 p.m.                                                                                                                                                                                      During this meeting, we will begin to plan our next bowling outing.  Please bring your ideas, suggestions and anything that you feel may help our bowling experience be successful.  Our bowling outings is an opportunity for us to fellowship, enjoy each other's company, show off our skills and go out together and eat, eat,  eat.  The call in information is below;                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        DATE;  Sunday, September 17th                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    TIME;   8:00 p.m.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Conference Call #:  (712)  432 -3447                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     ACCESS CODE:  #724777                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          2. Candy Fundraiser:  As you may be aware, I am able to make chocolate candies in two (2) different sizes (business card size and a large bar size) with the N.F.B. Logo on them.  I am also able to make, chocolate covered pretzels in different colors or a combination of colors and praying hands lollipop or a pretzel,  as well as bite size chocolate packets without the logo on but it does say Thank You .  The bars come in crispy crunch, almond and a cookie crunch.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           As  Blind Awareness Month approaches, during the month of October, this would be a great time to promote the National Federation of the Blind as well as raise money for your chapter/division or give away to show your appreciation. If you would like to place an order for chocolate bars, please give me a call.  We ask that all orders be placed at least seven (7) days in advance in order for processing and to get it delivered to you in time for our event.

If you would like an order sheet made up for your chapter or if you have any questions or for further information, please don't hesitate to give me a call at (803)  459-4585.

Thank you for all that you do.

Linda Dizzley,Chapter President
State Board Member
/ld