[Nfbofsc] Merry Christmas from the NFB Sumter Chapter of South Carolina

Debra Canty debra.canty at frontier.com
Sat Dec 15 05:05:41 UTC 2018

We wish you a Merry Christmas!

On behalf of the Sumter Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
South Carolina I bring you good news of great joy for everyone!

The Savior-Yes, the Messiah, the Lord-has been born tonight in Bethlehem,
the city of David!

Luke 2:10

God has written each of us into the Christmas story as we turn to Jesus-our
Savior, Messiah, and Lord!

Merry Christmas and mega blessings in 2019 and forever!

With lots of LOVE,

Debra Canty, President

2nd VP of the NFB of SC

The National Federation of the Blind

Sumter Chapter

P. O. Box 641

Sumter, South Carolina 29151

 <mailto:Debra.canty at frontier.com> Debra.canty at frontier.com

 <http://www.nfbofsc.org> www.nfbofsc.org

www.nfb.org

With love, hope, and determination, we in the National Federation of the
Blind will transform our dreams into reality!