[Nfbofsc] Seeking Sweetheart Dance Door Prizes

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 19 23:17:44 UTC 2018

Hello NFB of SC Family!

The third annual sweetheart dance will be February 17 from 5:00 until 9:00
p.m. at the Federation Center in Columbia.

One of the fun activities is the door prize drawings during the evening.

Last year, many of you contributed awesome gift cards, homemade items like
jewelry, soaps, candles, cakes, jams, candy and other items.

This year, we have collected a few door prizes but we would love to see more
given this year than last which means we need about a half dozen more to
surpass our dozen from last year.

Please join those who have already given and consider donating a terrific
prize for the evening. No matter how big or small, it will be an added treat
for a lucky participant.

If you cannot come but wish to donate a door prize, we would be so
appreciative.

Contact Jennifer Bazer at 803-96009977 or jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
<mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>  to schedule for pick-up of prizes or you may
bring or mail to the Federation Center, 119 S. Kilbourne Road, Columbia, SC
29205.

Thank you all for your contribution to the NFB of SC sweetheart dance
fund-raiser!

Kind Regards,

Jennifer Bazer

Columbia Chapter Board Member