[Nfbofsc] STATE PICNIC

Tiffiny Mitchell tmmitchell727 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 23:37:19 UTC 2018

Hello!  Let me begin by thanking everyone for the prayers,phone calls, and your generosity last month after the fire at my home.  It was very much appreciated, and I can’t thank you all enough.
On next Sunday January 28 at 7pm, I will be having a conference call to start planning our picnic. It would be wonderful to get as many members from all of our chapters as we possibley could , so we can discuss activities , food, and transportation.    Conference call number  862 902-0241  access code 3588716.  Hope all is well with everyone and look forward to talking to everyone on Sunday.

Tiffiny