[Nfbofsc] FW: Meeting room

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Wed Jun 6 15:01:53 UTC 2018

From: Isaiah [mailto:isaiahn57 at aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 9:53 AM
To: nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Subject: Fwd: Meeting room

Good morning David:

Please send this information out for Isaiah and print a large copy for him.

Thank You

Sent from My iPhone 10

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Skaarer, Susan" <sskaarer at nfb.org>
Date: June 6, 2018 at 9:39:33 AM EDT
To: Isaiah <isaiahn57 at aol.com>
Cc: "Berggren, John" <jberggren at nfb.org>
Subject: RE: Meeting room

Isaiah,

Nice speaking with you this morning. Below are your meeting details.

TUESDAY, JULY 3, 2018
3:00 - 5:00 PM-BLIND CANCER SURVIVORS SUPPORT GROUP
Wekiwa 3, Level 2
Join us for a meet and greet, a panel discussion, and personal stories of strength and courage. Our group's purpose is to help all cancer survivors get well and stay well, to offer preventive measures, and to create a platform for cohesive dialogue and information dissemination. Isaiah Nelson, Coordinator

We look forward to seeing you in a few short weeks.

Warmly,

Susan Skaarer