[Nfbofsc] Donations for Children's Camp

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Fri May 18 16:40:26 UTC 2018

Hello Federation Family!

Rocky Bottom Children's Camp 2018 will be held June 10-16. Each year,
Children's Camp is responsible for raising all necessary in-kind or monetary
donations for the week-long camp.

I am proud to be a part of an affiliate who is very supportive of many
projects in our state, and many divisions, chapters and members support
Children's Camp each year, and we are so appreciative of the in-kind and
monetary donations.

Will you please consider donating to Rocky Bottom Children's Camp 2018-Bee
All You Can Be?

Checks can be made to Rocky Bottom Children's Camp and mailed to Jennifer
Bazer, 119 S. Kilbourne Road, Columbia, SC 29205.

You may also support Children's Camp with in-kind donations including: but
not limited to:

Individually wrapped snacks and juice boxes

Bottled water

Sandwich, quart and gallon ziplock bags

Napkins

Paper towels

Toilet paper

Paper plates

Plastic cups

Plasticware

Liquid Laundry and dish detergent

Toilet bowl, glass, and all-purpose cleaners

In-kind donations can be left at the center, or call Jennifer Bazer at
803-960-9977 to make pick-up arrangements.

Thank you for your continued support of Rocky Bottom Children's Camp of the
Blind!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer,

Rocky Bottom Children's Camp Director