[Nfbofsc] Tune into a Live Aira Description of the Royal Wedding

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri May 18 21:39:45 UTC 2018

Tune into a Live Aira Description of the Royal Wedding

The world is beyond excited about the Royal Wedding tomorrow, so we will be
doing a live description of the broadcast to include everyone in the
festivities! We will be covering the ceremony on May 19, from 4-5am Pacific
Time [12pm-1pm Greenwich Mean Time]. Simply use an appropriate dial-in phone
number from the list below:

* US: +1 877 853 5257 (Toll Free)
* Australia: +61 (0) 2 8015 2088
* United Kingdom: +44 (0) 80 0031 5717 (Toll Free)
* New Zealand: +64 800 002 260 (Toll Free)
* Canada: +1 855 703 8985 (Toll Free)

The Webinar ID for the above dial-in phone numbers is 858 897 364.

Steve