[Nfbofsc] State Picnic

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun May 27 13:49:42 UTC 2018

>From Tiffiny Mitchell State Picnic Chairperson.  "Attention all NFB of SC
members! We are having a NFB of SC state picnic on Saturday, June 2, 2018
from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Saluda Shoals state park in Columbia.
There will not be any program or speakers, just great fun fellowship and
food.  We are planning a variety of activities for the day including a pie
throwing contest as a fun way to raise money for the state organization.

Steve Cook

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC