[Nfbofsc] FW: NFB-NEWSLINE Holiday Ads

Cook, Steve Steve.Cook at sccb.sc.gov
Fri Nov 16 18:06:36 UTC 2018

Great news from your Newsline team!

Steve Cook, CPM
Assistive Technology Consultant
SC Commission for the Blind
1430 Confederate avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
Phone: (803) 898-8788
Fax: (803) 898-8882
E-Mail: steve.cook at sccb.sc.gov

From: Scott White <swhite at nfb.org>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2018 11:28 AM
To: Cook, Steve <Steve.Cook at sccb.sc.gov>
Subject: NFB-NEWSLINE Holiday Ads

Looking for holiday ideas? NFB-NEWSLINE has added our holiday sales circulars!

NFB-NEWSLINE has just added our celebrated holiday ads. This year we will have the usual ads from Target and Walmart, plus we have added Ace Hardware, Best Buy, Home Depot, Jo-Ann Fabrics, Kohl's, Lowes, Office Depot, Staples, and Walgreens. To read these holiday ads using the telephone access method, press 5 off the main menu for Newspapers in a Different State, and then choose 5 for Holiday Shopping Advertisements. To read the holiday ads using NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile, choose Publications, Publication Options, Publication Groups and then Holiday Shopping Advertisements.

Tell a friend about NFB-NEWSLINE, or better yet, help them sign up by calling (866) 504-7300 or visiting www.nfbnewsline.org. Give the gift of print through access to news and information with NFB-NEWSLINE. As always it is free to use and free to sign up!

Happy Holidays from your NFB-NEWSLINE Team.

Live the life you want, and have a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year from your friends at NFB-NEWSLINE.