[Nfbofsc] FW: Please spread this around. Looking for workplace success

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Thu Sep 6 16:10:00 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Thom Spittle [mailto:thom3of5 at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2018 8:51 AM
To: frank.coppel at att.net; kisa.grate at sccb.sc.gov; kyle.walker at sccb.sc.gov; steve.cook at sccb.sc.gov; ebible at sc.rr.com
Cc: nfbsc
Subject: Please spread this around. Looking for workplace success

Sorry about the first email. It seems as though the text didn't paste.

Subject: Your assistance is requested! Please respond according with
Success Stories!

In the South Carolina State Development’s strategic plan, “Strategies
to Build a Competitive Workforce,” sets forth objectives and
strategies for building a skilled talent pipeline that meets the needs
of business and industry promotes a sustainable economy and brings
South Carolinians a livable wage. Based on the  Economic outlook, the
Pee Dee area is falling behind in all the high-impact, high growth
sectors and it is imperative that we look at the reasons why and
design programs to help increase the outlook and the wages.

There are many reasons why this is happening, however, there are many
success stories out there in our area that we can share lessons
learned.  KPI Fusion LLC is conducting a research on what is needed to
ensure workers are prepared to succeed in the workplace.  So many
books and development programs are on Leadership, but very few for the
entry-level workers.   This means helping them thrive in how to
self-manage, communicate effectively with different personalities and
creating a work-life balance.

KPI Fusion LLC is conducting a research on what is needed to ensure
workers are prepared to succeed in the workplace.  We have the
research on what the companies want, but we do not have the research
on what the workers feel they need to thrive in the workplace.  We
have come up with a survey to go out to employees.  This survey is
designed to identify the skills needed and the barriers they had to
overcome.   We are also asking individuals to share their experiences
in how they succeeded.

Listed below is the link  to the survey we would like for you to
complete and share with a few of your employees.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/workforcepre

Thank you in advance for your support,

Joyce Hill and Cindy Bryant

KPI Fusion, LLC