[Nfbofsc] Fwd: Announcement to the NFBofSC ListServ

Nancy Irwin nvanderbrink at icloud.com
Sat Sep 8 18:22:33 UTC 2018

Happy to do it, we just want everyone to be safe!  Seriously, if anyone wants assistance with getting on an evacuation list, please reach out.  With so many counties, it would be easier to do on a case by case basis.

Please forgive the typos as this message was most likely generated using voice dictation
Nancy Irwin
nvanderbrink at icloud.com
Sent from my iPhone