[Nfbofsc] Board Meeting Minutes

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Apr 13 01:00:27 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I have just posted the below minutes from the NFB of SC state and Rocky
Bottom board meetings from December 2018 and January 2019 at the below link.
Once the April 2019 minutes have been approved, I will post them as well.

http://nfbofsc.org/?page_id=1130

Steve Cook

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LddWwCJNPHI> Click here to view the PSA
for the National Federation of the Blind of SC

 <http://www.nfbofsc.org> www.nfbofsc.org

 <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/> Follow the National
Federation of the Blind of SC On Face Book

 <http://www.rockybottomofsc.com/index/index.php> www.RockyBottomofSC.com

 <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> Follow Rocky Bottom Retreat &
Conference Center on Face Book

<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> Follow the Computer Science & Technology Division of SC
on Face Book

District 2 NFB of SC State Board Member

1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB
of SC