[Nfbofsc] GPS and IPhone Training at the Federation Center

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri Apr 12 01:02:40 UTC 2019

Good Evening to All,

The Computer Science and Technology Division of the National Federation of
the Blind of SC will host another training on how to use GPS apps on the
iPhone along with VoiceOver.

Saturday, April 20th

10:00 - 12:00 noon

Federation Center, 119 S. Kilbourne Rd., Columbia, SC 29205

FREE!!!

If weather permits, we may get out and walk in the neighborhood some to show
the features of the apps in real time.  If anyone has more generalized
questions about using VoiceOver with other apps, there will be members of
the CSTD there to help shed light and provide guidance.

To sign up, call Thom Spittle at (803) 331-3344. You don't have to be blind
to join us.  You just need to have a desire to learn!

Also, don't forget about the Help Line for technology questions.  The number
is (803) 402-3526.

Shannon Cook

CSTD Secretary

Steve and Shannon Cook

Today I married my best friend.

The one that I laugh with, live for, love.

October 11, 2003