[NFBofSC] Open House!

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Aug 14 21:44:01 UTC 2019

Please share far and wide!

Not a member yet? Attend the Open House Gathering to learn why we need you
and why you need us as well.

Sunday, August 18, 2019 | 4 p.m. EST
Wednesday, September 18, 2019 | 8 p.m. EST

Choose a date that works best for you. Learn more about the federation and
why membership is crucial. Join the only organization that believes in the
full capacity of blind people.

Our open house teleconferences are for individuals that are curious about
the National Federation of the Blind. They offer opportunities for the
following:

*        meet our National President, Mark A. Riccobono

*        receive information from and ask questions of other Federationists

*        become informed about the benefits of membership

*        dispel myths and misconceptions about the National Federation of
the Blind

Sign up by emailing membership at nfb.org or calling 410-659-9314, extension
2509. We look forward to your participation!

Steve Cook

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LddWwCJNPHI> Click here to view the PSA
for the National Federation of the Blind of SC

 <http://www.nfbofsc.org> www.nfbofsc.org

 <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/> Follow the National
Federation of the Blind of SC On Face Book

 <http://www.rockybottomofsc.com/index/index.php> www.RockyBottomofSC.com

 <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> Follow Rocky Bottom Retreat &
Conference Center on Face Book

<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> Follow the Computer Science & Technology Division of SC
on Face Book

District 2 NFB of SC State Board Member

1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB
of SC