[NFBofSC] For those who are going to Rocky Bottom this weekend or anyone who wants to help!!!

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Tue Dec 3 02:30:51 UTC 2019

Hello Federation Family!

What an awesome project we supported last year with the assisted living
facility that Jimmy owns in the upstate! You all were extremely kind and
generous with your giving to help these individuals during the holiday
season!

I spoke with Linda today. There are 14 individuals at the facility now. They
really need bars of soap, toothpaste and toothbrushes. They love the
crossword puzzle books and candy that we provided in stockings!

If you are able to help, please bring items with you to Rocky Bottom this
weekend. If you are not attending the retreat over the weekend, but would
still like to assist, please call or email me and I will be happy to try to
pick it up from you, or, you can leave at the center to be taken with us!!!

You may also send me money through apple Pay or Zelle and let me know what
you would like me to pick up for you while I am out shopping!

Please consider helping if you are able and lead to spread some cheer with
someone this year at the assisted living facility in Pickens! Jimmy does a
lot to help our camp, and if we can give back, I am sure that would mean so
much to him and those he serves!

14 individuals

Stockings

Individual bars of soap

Toothpaste

Toothbrushes

Crossword puzzles

Candy

Thank you all for considering how you may help our Pickens Community!

Kind regards,

Jennifer Bazer

Rocky Bottom Fund-Raising Chair

803-960-9977