[Nfbofsc] FW: Federation Center Work Day

Ed Bible ebible at sc.rr.com
Fri Feb 22 23:07:22 UTC 2019

The work day scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday) at the Federation Center is
canceled due to a breakdown in communication.  There was another event
planned that I was unaware of.  It is a 4PM banquet that another
organization had scheduled.  To be fair to them,  we must reschedule our
work day.

My apologies  to everyone

Ed