[Nfbofsc] Rocky Bottom Needs

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Sun Feb 24 02:39:26 UTC 2019

Hello Federation Family!

Visiting Rocky Bottom is always relaxing, peaceful, and a place to get away
from the big city.

As I sit in the lobby of the Conference Center as I compose this message,
enjoying God's creations and beauty, I am thankful for a place that is like
no other in the United States; a place that is owned and operated by the
blind of South Carolina.

Thank you to those chapters, individuals and divisions who have recently
given to help a place we all love from monetary donations to in-kind
donations. Your generosity is appreciated so much.

This weekend, I watched the Artic Freeze Boy scouts cut down and haul off
over 20 trees that were damaged from the storms last fall and we are so
happy and grateful for their help.

Rocky Bottom needs the following items anytime you are visiting or wish to
purchase and have delivered.

55 gallon trash bags

13 gallon trash bags

Toilet paper

Paper towels

Bleach

Large containers of hand soap to refill smaller bottles

Gloves for cleaning

Empty plastic spray bottles for cleaning

Thank you for all you do to help Rocky Bottom!

Kind Regards,

Jennifer Bazer

Director, NFB of SC Successful Transitions

119 S. Kilbourne Road

Columbia, SC 29205

803-960-9977

 <mailto:jennifer at successforlives.org> jennifer at successforlives.org