[NFBofSC] Huge Voice Dream Sale

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Jul 1 21:42:39 UTC 2019

Great news! To celebrate the summer and the successful launch of Voice Dream Scanner, we're having a HUGE SALE! Scanner is now 33% off ($3.99 in the US), and Reader and Writer are 50% off. With Apple's Volume Purchase Program, schools can get an additional 50% off when buying 20 copies or more.

Since launching 3 months ago, Voice Dream Scanner received heaps of praise from customers worldwide. It is quite simply the fastest, most accurate, and most accessible camera scanner in the market. Scanner was featured by Apple under "Apps We Love Right Now", and featured permanently in "Apps for Accessibility". Bill Holton of AFB calls it "probably the best $5.99 you’ll ever spend on a text recognition app." Now at $3.99, there is no reason to wait.

The sale ends <x-apple-data-detectors://3>  at 11:59 PM PST on Saturday July 6. Take this opportunity to tell your friends, colleagues, and students about the great apps from Voice Dream! Just copy and send them these links:

Reader
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id496177674

Writer
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id920583100