[Nfbofsc] Fireflies Sponsor Night for NFB of SC

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Tue Jun 4 15:07:50 UTC 2019

Our state affiliate will again this year sponsor a NFB of SC Night at the
Columbia Fireflies minor league baseball game on Monday, June 10beginning at
6:00 p.m.  Isaiah Nelson will be throwing out the first pitch of the game.
This will be a wonderful opportunity for us to educate the public about
blindness and the NFB of SC, as we will be handing out NFB literature and
displaying an audio and video PSA announcement for our organization on the
score board.  If you would like to join us and be part of this special and
fun filled evening, you will need to purchase your tickets at the Columbia
Fire Flies box office located at SEGRA Park.  If you have questions or you
need more details regarding this event, please contact Frank Coppel at (803)
796-8662.