[Nfbofsc] FW: [Nfb-seniors] Seniors Division's Fourth Conference Call - June 11th - Blind History Lady

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Jun 1 16:33:12 UTC 2019

Steve Cook
Click here to view the PSA for the National Federation of the Blind of SC
www.nfbofsc.org
Follow the National Federation of the Blind of SC On Face Book
www.RockyBottomofSC.com
Follow Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center on Face Book
Follow the Computer Science & Technology Division of SC on Face Book
District 2 NFB of SC State Board Member
1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC
1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB
of SC

Hi You All

RE: Join us on our fourth conference call of 2019 and meet the Blind History
Lady.

Topic: Author, Peggy Chong will be our special guest. She has created the
award winning Blind History Lady blog. Peggy researches lives of blind
people who lived in our past, and writes up a very readable life's cameo of
a story for us to read.