[Nfbofsc] We, the Sumter Chapter are extending an invitation to the NFB of SC and others...

Debra Canty debra.canty at frontier.com
Tue Jun 11 04:55:37 UTC 2019

June 11, 2019

Dear NFB Family and Friends:

     Mega thanks and if you have already chosen to be a (2019) supporter, we
thank you for your dedication and encourage you to be an integral part of
our blind movement.  As a supporter, you are part of a collection of
individuals who have unequivocally affirmed your support for and commitment
to the NFB's vision. However; if this is your first-time receiving
information from us, we are thanking you in advance for your future
involvement.

     Please wait before you file this letter for a later response; we plan
early in a given year (2019) and gala tables are being reserved at a rapid
rate to be inclusive with the planning process while they last. Our 46th
ANNUAL FUNDRAISER CHRISTMAS GALA which will be hosted at the Trinity Church
on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. The deadline is July 31, 2019 for
completing our list for the gala tables.

     The donation will be $25.00 per attendee and the total amount for the
gala tables are $250.00 for (10) guest.  If you plan to attend, sponsor a
gala table for potential blind members to attend or donate in this effort,
please do so on or no later than July 31st.

     Mega thanks and we look forward to having a relationship with you, your
church, organization or your family and friends to participate in this
semi-formal grand affair hosted by the Sumter Chapter.

     Please respond to me as gala planner via E-mail at (
<mailto:debra.canty at frontier.com> debra.canty at frontier.com) if you have any
questions.

     Please advise, make checks, and money orders payable, if you prefer to
donate to the cause or secure an individual gala ticket, in advance and mail
to as well:

NFB Sumter Chapter

P. O. Box 641

Sumter, SC 29151

Thank you for your consideration in being an integral part of our blind
movement.

With care,

Debra Canty, 2019-Gala Planner & Coordinator

Please Google:  Debra Canty's Story on YouTube.